For energy during your workouts you can take a pre workout meal. Here are some pre-workout meal tips. This can be eaten three hours to 30 minutes before your workout. If your workout starts in one hour or less, try to eat something that is easy to digest (protein is harder to digest). This will help avoiding stomach discomfort. But what can you eat before your work out? Here you can find some pre-workout meal tips that may help you with your training.
Workout starts within 2–3 hours
- You can eat a good meal with protein, fats and carbs like: brown rice with vegetables and protein.
- Scrambled egg with some freezer spinach, tomato on bread.
Workout starts less than 2 Hours
- Protein shake made with milk, whey protein and fruits
- Oatmeal topped with banana and sliced almonds
- Bread with almond butter
Workout starts 1 hour or less?
- Nutrition bar with protein
- Protein shake with water (1 hour before hitting the gym)
Also water is a key for performance. Research has shown that water contributes to a better performance. Caffeine can help you’re your strength, power and performance according to research. Caffeine’s peak effects are seen 90 minutes after consumption. However, it has been shown to be effective even when ingested 15–60 minutes prior to exercise.
We will be launching recycled gymclothing in a few months. If you want to be the first to have these lovely pieces, sign up for the newsletter to get pre-order acces.
Enjoy your day xx