How to train my glutes in the best way possible was the question I struggled with when I started working out. It is important to understand the muscles in your glutes and how to train and tackle them correctly. So the big question is: how to train my glutes in the best way?
I will keep it very short to give you the basic information you need to know to gain like you have never gained before.
Your glutes are made up of three parts: gluteus maximus (the largest muscle), gluteus medius and the gluteus minimus (this one is located under the gluteus medius).
- Bggest muscles, the gluteus Maximus: Hip extension and lateral rotation
- Gluteus medium: /medial hip rotation and abduction
- Gluteus minimus: Internal hip rotation and abduction
For the perfect glute workout and development, you need to be performing these 4 movement patterns:
- Bridge exercise: hip thrust, glute bridge, frog hip thrust. They work the lower and upper glutes very well.
- Squat exercise: normal squat, split squat, step ups, pistol squats. They work the lower glutes and quads.
- Hinge exercise: deadlift, back extension, reverse hyper patterns. They work the lower glutes and the hamstrings.
- Abduction exercise: frontal and transverse plane hip abduction movements. These work the upper glutes well.
As you can see, you will be performing different kind of abductions and extensions. Try to find the best exercise for you within those 4 movement patterns. There is a big list of exercises within those patterns. Try to find what works best for you. And of course, you need to check your calories and macros! This is the most important thing otherwise you will not gain good muscles.
If you have questions, just send us an email on email@example.com
Or if you would like to shop, you know where to be 😉